Monday, March 2, 2009

Big trip

A snowy day like this makes me look forward to the trip we just booked for August, after the bar exam. We're heading out to see my sister and her hubby at their new house in Slovenia—I absolutely can't wait.

We're flying into Venice and staying there for a couple days, then heading to Slovenia to stay with them for the week, then heading to Croatia for another few days, then flying out to Portugal for a day before coming back home.

Here's a little map I just made, with points at the main places we're going. Portugal's on there too but you have to zoom out a bit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool. That'll be fun! You'll be back in time to come to Buffalo when we're there right?

Drew said...

We'll be gone from 8/7 to 8/22. You guys are coming in for Labor Day, right? We'll be in Buffalo for that.

Anonymous said...

Did we invite you? I'll have to have words with Brandee!

Drew said...

The real question is, are you invited?

Anonymous said...

To be honest I can think of better things to do with my time...cut my wrists...read the bible...have fun...