Thursday, April 23, 2009

Class is over

Just had my last law school class ever. That really kind of snuck up on me, there's been so much else going on that I didn't even realize it until this morning. I can safely say that these three years have flown by. It wasn't always fun, and it's been more work than I ever imagined, but in the end it was worthwhile. Let's just hope I can start my job sometime soon and not get laid off before I even start. Michele, thanks for going along for the ride with me, I know it wasn't always easy on you.

In other news, we went to a Phillies game on Tuesday night. We had the cheap two-for-one tickets in the upper deck, but then there was a rain delay and everyone left so we moved down to the third row from the field, behind the other team's dugout. It was awesome. Just awesome. Besides the fact that Michele's head was almost taken off by a screaming foul ball off the bat of Chase Utley. She (and I) both ducked in time though. Wish I had my glove.

No comments: